The transition to aged care can sometimes be a stressful time for families. We are here to help you every step of the way.
Here are the 6 steps to securing your loved one a place in one of our premium care communities.
Aged Care Assessment
- The Government’s Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) will meet with you or your loved one to determine which level of care is required. A copy of this assessment will need to be provided to HillView.ACAT Guide
Come for a visit
- Come and see our premium communities first hand. We will take you on a guided tour and answer any questions you may have.Book a Tour
We explain everything
- We help you navigate the aged care system, including explaining how the costs and funding process works.
Complete an application form
- Our team can help you complete all the paperwork required.
Plan the move
- Now its time to select a room and plan the furniture and personal items your loved one would like to bring with them. Our display rooms provide a good indication of optimum furniture size and layout.
Come and visit
- Come as often as you like!Enjoy watching your loved one flourish in a premium care community that respects individual needs, protects dignity and independence, and provides nutritious food and companionship.