HillView began its journey as an aged care provider with the opening of our 40 bed residence in Ashmore in 1997. Then, in 2006 our 134 bed, architecturally designed multi-level residence in Merrimac opened its doors.
You will not find a team more passionate and dedicated to providing excellent care. We do so in a personalised way that respects our residents’ preferences, protects their dignity and supports their independence. In addition, we do everything possible to make our residents feel right at home. Here are a few other reasons for choosing a HillView community for your loved one:
- HillView care communities are privately owned by Dr Stephen Rackemann, a medical specialist dedicated to achieving excellence in care and supporting the wellbeing of his residents. Private ownership gives HillView the flexibility to change and adapt more quickly and to offer a very personalised service.
Vision and mission
- Our Vision: To be a professional and progressive care provider, delivering Excellence in Aged Care in a compassionate, friendly and luxurious environment.Our Mission: To enhance the lifestyle of our residents by encouraging and supporting their physical, emotional, spiritual and social wellbeing.
- HillView is proud of its highly qualified and well trained team of carers and support staff. Our staff are carefully selected and we invest in keeping them happy. As a result, they tend to stay a long time. This benefits our residents by allowing them to develop strong, long-term bonds with their carers and support crew.Join Our Recruitment Waitlist
- HillView is a fully accredited and a Government funded aged care provider. Accreditation covers areas such as management, staffing, health and personal care, resident lifestyle, living environment, catering, cleaning, continuous improvement, and safety and security. We meet accreditation standards in every area. In addition, our catering department have won a 5 star award for food safety.
Protection of the Aged Care Act
- HillView operates strictly within the rules of the Aged Care Act, 1997. This Act was designed by the Commonwealth Government to protect the health, safety, wellbeing and interests of residents. The Act sets fees and charges and protects residents’ funds.
What our residents say
- Don’t just take our word for how wonderful our communities are. Read what our residents and their families have to say about their HillView experience.Testimonials